Premium trouble

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

magicman3131

Premium trouble

#1 Post by magicman3131 »

Hello all I am a taultunleashed customer and have an active subscription there. I have used MMOViper before using the subscription from there. I did a clean install on my computer, and now I cannot log in to the account that had the premium access it says I am trying to log into an inactive account or provided an invalid password. If I put in the email address I used with the account I get nothing in my email either. If I click the upgrade to premium I can actually log in that way but no other way and I can change the password while I am in there but when I try to log back in with that password it says its invalid again. I tried making a new account which I am using now to post this and PMed an admin about my situation. I also tried using this new account to get the access with the taultunleashed access deal, but when I select the tault deal and click order a red box appears and says : "Please select payment system for payment" and will go no further. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#2 Post by ScreamingEagle »

You have to use your Viper user/pass not your taultunleashed.com one. If you do not have one you need to sign up and it will ask for your tault information when you do to get premium.

Also remember that your username is probably all lowercase and your password is case sensitive.

magicman3131

#3 Post by magicman3131 »

I know what the password is and I have logged on to this site before and used that username/password to have mmoviper before, but for some reason it started not working. I can log in to the account when I click the upgrade to premium, but no other way. I created this account and tried to upgrade to premium with it, but when I select the taultunleashed deal and click order it gives an error that I did not chose a valid payment type. I know the username and password for the other account I CAN log into it when I click the upgrade to premium but when I try it anywhere else it says invalid password/username.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#4 Post by ScreamingEagle »

Send a PM to PitViper so he can check your account.

magicman3131

#5 Post by magicman3131 »

I already sent one about a week ago. That is why I posted here to see if there was anything else I could do. I have not received a reply yet but I am waiting patiently.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#6 Post by ScreamingEagle »

I will check with him here in a min.

Return to “General Discussion Area”