keylogging

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

woodjom

keylogging

#1 Post by woodjom »

i am interested in doing this but my only concern is keylogging. As with most of the bots with WOW, and i emphasize MOST, they had a keylogging wrapper and MOST of the accounts that used those bots, were as a unfortunate side-effect were hacked and nothing the original account owners could do.

what guarantee do we have that this program will not keylog our information.

PitViper
Site Admin

#2 Post by PitViper »

It doesnt have any kind of key logging in it. If in doubt, move on to somebody else's site.

farmerbob

#3 Post by farmerbob »

I have been botting for years, and I have yet to encounter a bot that was a key logger..

Either that or you didn't use a real bot, or you spend too much time reading stories..

Most guys that code the bots also make money for their efforts, it wouldn't benefit them at all to key log information and try to use it, because it would harm their client base, and they would be out of business pretty quick.

There are also guys like me that can reverse things and make sure they aren't loggin or doing anything they shouldn't be, and I can assure you there is nothing evil going on here, other than the fact that you are running a bot.

But as Pit said, if you are overly concerned move on to another bot, but as one of his clients, I would say he does a great job with the bot, and it performs rather well as a generic handler.

Once you get over the initial learning curve of setting things up.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Return to “General Discussion Area”