Bot AION

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

ariesnomu

Bot AION

#1 Post by ariesnomu »

Hi, I just wanna know if there will be a bot system in development for Aion.
I'm currently playing on a chinese server, and saw some bot's running in, and I want know if you have it on your to do list ;)

Thank you.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#2 Post by ScreamingEagle »

No, we do not have it on the to-do list. I can pass it on to be looked at as a possibility though.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#4 Post by ScreamingEagle »

We are looking at AION

robert4wow

#5 Post by robert4wow »

Any news? My guild is moving from WoW and Warhammer to Aion online. we got a hefty crowd of players. was wondering if you guys been working on any bots and if so is there anything we can use?

PitViper
Site Admin

#6 Post by PitViper »

We are working on Aion during the weekend betas that are available.

jazz215

#7 Post by jazz215 »

wow, i just googled up aion and it looks great. I may dump lotro for it.

if I have a lifetime lic for the lotro bot, will it work with aion? or would I have to resub :cry:

ariesnomu

#8 Post by ariesnomu »

I could give you acces to my account, but I'm not sure it will help you playing on the chinese release.

So if you're still interested, I will give it to you via MP. (Chinese server is special you have to pay for the minutes/hours you will play so, I bought near 100 x 2h05) And directive to not erase character I'm playing ^^

Offer only available for MMOViper dev, so I will reply only to PitViper or ScreamingEagle via MP, if you're interested. I'm currently playing in english but in china.

For those, who wanna see the game in good quality (just not like cheat from youtube) you can download some videos I took here :
video1
video2
video3
PS: that's not ubber videos, just some vidz I made to show Aion to my guildmates

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#10 Post by ScreamingEagle »

We are here this weekend working on it :lol:

devest

#11 Post by devest »

I'm happy to hear that. I was wondering if you were going to try Aion. Now we just have to keep track of Game guard so they can't sneak it back in.

PitViper
Site Admin

#12 Post by PitViper »

Please see the screenshot I posted in the announcements section.

ariesnomu

#13 Post by ariesnomu »

OMG, I love you Pit.
I hope it will be released very soon !! :p

Another question : to use the bot, do we have to bypass GameGuard, just like the other Aion's bots ??? (talking about chinese bots)

danzar

#15 Post by danzar »

Looking for to it, Good job.

Return to “General Discussion Area”