Billing issues. Please look at this moderators.

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

stampy

Billing issues. Please look at this moderators.

#1 Post by stampy »

Hello,

I love this bot, it has been great for me. The only problem I have is that I was charged twice because the first time I set up an account and paid at the same time, the account I put in did not work. So I purchased a second subscription and it worked. I tried to resolve it through email and got no response. I tried to resolve it through Paypal and got no response from mmoviper. So here I am. I know that you can track what IP logs into your system (and more) for authentication so I know that everything can be proven to you on your end that I am not trying to rip you off or what not. I am sure like any business owner, you know that word of mouth and good customer service is what will make you more money in the end. I hope there will be no problem refunding my one unused subscription so that I can help promote your business. Thank you.

Please email me @ rexar_everquest@hotmail.com to resolve this.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#2 Post by ScreamingEagle »

Posting PayPal information and transaction ID's will get your account/IP banned.

If you have an account/billing issue, send a PM to PitViper.

Return to “General Discussion Area”