Aion bot

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

tetsuol

Aion bot

#1 Post by tetsuol »

ive tried a few other aion bots. one was payd. the thing i didnt like was occasionaly the bot would get stuck in a infinite loot

aka the mob has no items and the bot keeps trying to loot it while it is killed

another problem is the bot will try and use a bandage mid fight thus leading to death cause it cant apply the bandage it just keeps getting unturrupted

also one last question. will the bot do those skills that pop up like warrior shield smash that pop up on screen when conditions are right or not?

if all this works u can count me in on a membership

PitViper
Site Admin

#2 Post by PitViper »

This bot doesnt get stuck in an infinite loot. Cant imagine how one could actually.

The bot presses the pick up items key, so corpses with no loot will not effect the bot.

All hotkeys are fully customizable. You tell it when and how to press your heal options.

Currently, it doesnt respond to popup skills. However, you can add them as timers to trigger after a specific skill if you wish. But if its not available it just wont do anything.

Please see some of our RoM bot videos to get an idea of how this bot works in the help section above.

devest

#3 Post by devest »

I strongly suggest watching the Aion Viper videos Here.

Melee here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr5ekRL3lCs

Caster here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_sybDS9LO0

I would watch BOTH. After you watch them my explanations will make more sense.

- - - - - - - - - -
The bot will look for a body after a fight and try to loot it ONCE. If it doesn't get anything or the body has no items then it moves on. No getting stuck there.

You can see in the video that you have 5 Phases. They are "Start Fight", "Single Mob", "Multi-Mob", "After Fight", and lastly "On Death" (or rez or somthing).
So to answet your question about the bandages you can just put them on the "After Fight" area. You can also set a hotkey to be out of combat only. This will work on any phase. For example, if I have a root I want to use as my starting attack, BUT don't want to root them if they are already attacking me (because rooting someone next to you is a waste). I would check the "Out of Combat Only" box, and I will only root if I don't have any agro (the bot knows if you have agro).

Chain skills are easy. Once again there is an option for each action to be listed as a chain and it adds a second box (you can do this again for a third).

There is a small problem that will be fixed today with the bot auto facing. The bot is well know for automatically turning to face a monster so even if the monster ran away it would turn to follow and pursue. There is a slight problem with this in Aion, because Aion already has an auto facing option built in. After the update today they will give you an option to turn the bots auto facing feature on or off. After that it will be perfect.

On top of all of this is the dedication of the team here. They always work to fix problems as quickly as they can.

Return to “General Discussion Area”