MMOViperBot 2.0.2.9 Released for GW2

Read-only announcements from the team.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

PitViper
Site Admin

MMOViperBot 2.0.2.9 Released for GW2

#1 Post by PitViper »

Fixed a nasty crash bug in this release of the Guild Wars 2 Bot or Guild Wars 2 Hack however you prefer.

I'm sleepy, but I think I fixed all of the crashes. If you find any others, please let me know.

Feel free to update this thread with any other requests for gw2 cheats, or anything else you would like to see related to gw2.

Again, enjoy this fine release from the guys at MMOViper - your one stop shop for bots!

valeriofolle

Re: MMOViperBot 2.0.2.9 Released for GW2

#2 Post by valeriofolle »

Ty Pit.

tracer11lb

#3 Post by tracer11lb »

Yeah thanks. Waiting for script and closing the window and have gw2 still playing. Thanks for the hard work.

PitViper
Site Admin

#4 Post by PitViper »

Its coming up really fast... :)

If at all possible I want a test up this weekend for it.

tracer11lb

#5 Post by tracer11lb »

Hi pit, just notice this recently but i created a new patrol using my warrioir profile that i have used before with a different patrol but with the new profile it would just walk pass the mobs. I dont know what going on because i did not change anything in the hotkeys. I double cheched the target names and everything seems to be set good its just when i run the patrol its not targeting and stopping to kill mobs. It only kills mobs when the mobs hits me then it will stop and kill the mobs after that just runs past them. Any sugestions?

PitViper
Site Admin

#6 Post by PitViper »

open the radar and run it. See if the mobs are there.

tracer11lb

#7 Post by tracer11lb »

K thanks i'll give that a shot.

tracer11lb

#8 Post by tracer11lb »

thanks for the help i fix that problem. for some reason it was patroling on random and it was not seeing the mobs.. changed it to circle and it sees the mob now.

a new problem i have is that MMoviper is not showing up on my screen for some reason. i have the game in windowed mode and i start viper, the viper icon is at the task bar but i dont see it on my screen?? i click the icon on the task bar and GW2 windows just flickers and nothing happens. tried restarting my PC and restarting everything and still the same thing... its open but the mmo viper window is not on my screen. need help thanks.

Edit: just to add i did all the windows things such as alt+tab, win key + D, win key + up/down arrow, etc. i also uninstalled/installed viper, re downloaded viper. Same deal it would do the authenticating window then usually the viper main window will pop up after that but it wont but the viper icon is in the task bar. Everytime i click it gw2 window flickers. If i minimize gw2 window then click the viper icon in the task bar the gw2 window pops up. Tried it on a diferrent pc and it works. Its jut my main pc that its doing that. It use to work before but now it doesnt. I did not do amything different.

PitViper
Site Admin

#9 Post by PitViper »

hover on the task bar and when the preview window pops up. move mouse to it, and right click and select MOVE and then click move. Mouse your mouse around until you bring he window back to the main screen.

tracer11lb

#10 Post by tracer11lb »

Hi i tried that but the move selection is greyed out. I cant click on it. I'll double check and try it again. Thanks.

tracer11lb

#11 Post by tracer11lb »

Yeah its greyed out. Cant choose the move option. Any other ideas?

PitViper
Site Admin

#12 Post by PitViper »

Try going into the profile folder and delete the form.xml

You can also google for other options to move a window via keyboard/mouse I know there are a few ways.

tracer11lb

#13 Post by tracer11lb »

Thanks i'll google some more. So all the stuff i find on google did not work but i'll research some more. Thanks for your help Pit.

PitViper
Site Admin

#14 Post by PitViper »

As a last resort, youcan reinstall it to a new folder and it should come up in the right place. Just to double check.. its showing up on the task bar.. but no window you can see?

tracer11lb

#15 Post by tracer11lb »

Yea thats what it was doing. It is working now. Deleted the form.xml and it works like before. Dont know what could've cause it. THANKS SO MUCH Pit for your help!!! Really appriciate it.

Return to “Announcements”