download issue

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

il00tu2

#16 Post by il00tu2 »

I'm starting to get frustrated... I have purchased a year subscription and have waited almost 24hrs and i still cant access any of the non-public forums nor download any of the software... i have sent pms to ScreamingEagle and PitViper and have received no response at all..
Does my account have to be manually activated?

PitViper
Site Admin

#17 Post by PitViper »

Your account does not show a payment.

If you bought mmoviper, you can send me a PM with your paypal transaction ID/Subscription ID and I can look it up. If you bought TaultUnleahed, you will need to do it over there and send the information to that admin.

il00tu2

#18 Post by il00tu2 »

Ok i sent you a pm with all the details.

il00tu2

#19 Post by il00tu2 »

Do you not check on the forums each day to help support your paying customers? Its now been another 2 days sense i sent you a PM with the info and i still have no response... i really do like your software but the customer support is very poor...

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#20 Post by ScreamingEagle »

Office hours are 8-5 CST Monday-Friday, unless there is an emergency patch because a bot is broken because of a game patch.

PitViper
Site Admin

#21 Post by PitViper »

You send me a PM with the payment information the belonged to another user.

That username was: outcome

That is the reason you have not been able to access your account.

Try logging in with your other account you made.

Return to “General Discussion Area”