download issue

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

il00tu2

download issue

#1 Post by il00tu2 »

Hi, im having problems downloading the free WAR radar. I go to the download page and click the link, it gives me a pop-up asking for my username and password, so i enter my info and nothing happens it just goes away then pops right back up.

nicotine711

#2 Post by nicotine711 »

iv got the same problem, i try to download the free AoCradar it asks me to login but when i do it just pops up again asking me to login again, i know for sure im using the correct username/password

anyone know how to fix this?

ramseye

#3 Post by ramseye »

I am having the same problem with EQ2 Radar...All of my pm's have gone unanswered.

They are in the process of merging with taultunleashed so that may be the problem, but some type of response should be forthcoming especially for people like myself who are paid subscribers.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#4 Post by ScreamingEagle »

Our normal business hours are M-F from 0800-1700 although we do work the weekend if an emergency patch needs to go out.

Make sure you are loggin in with your Viper login and pass

il00tu2

#5 Post by il00tu2 »

We are using our viper login and pass... Still does not work.

nicotine711

#6 Post by nicotine711 »

we are using our correct login's

if this many people are having the same problem its a problem with the download page not us logging in

PitViper
Site Admin

#7 Post by PitViper »

It seems that firefox and/or firefox plugins can cause the download to not work.

Try using IE until we can fix.

nicotine711

#8 Post by nicotine711 »

the same problem happens with IE for me

shootist

#9 Post by shootist »

Firefox and IE both fail for me also! Whatever happenned to the downloads working if you were logged into the forum and frankly why do we need to use our username and password to download files that then need our username and password to connect anyway!

So why not remove the need for us to log in to download it when we are already logged into the forum?

I can remember the useless password recovery page that never sent the password out so my partner (who paid for a lifetime subscription) still cannot use the software!!! Not to mention the annoying key lockout for a few days after most upgrades on the only machine I have it installed on!!!

Come on team fix these issues before I give up and go elsewhere!

PitViper
Site Admin

#10 Post by PitViper »

THe problem it turns out is not firefox, but users entering the incorrect username.

Your username is lower case.

Your password is case sensitive.

So login as shootist, not Shootist, etc.

@shootist, I just downloaded the bot just fine with your login/password. So your account is working perfectly.

shootist

#11 Post by shootist »

Well now I know don't I

I always have a username with a Capital to start so that is an easy mistake to make :?

nicotine711

#12 Post by nicotine711 »

is the AoC radar still free or no? cause that could be most peoples problems

if so can you fix it so it doesnt say FREE next to the radar?

il00tu2

#13 Post by il00tu2 »

So i bought a subscription and i tried on both IE/Firefox and i made sure to use the correct case,yet i still cannot download...

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#14 Post by ScreamingEagle »

Both IE and FireFox are able to download and login correctly. You will need to send a PM to PitViper if you are having further problems. Remember your user/pass both are case sensitive.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#15 Post by ScreamingEagle »

We have checked the logins and both IE and FireFox are able to login and download correctly.

The problem people are having is they are not correctly entering their username/password.

With the new login for the downloads BOTH username/password are case sensitive.

Return to “General Discussion Area”