info about viper.log, my burg is doing patrol but not attack

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

PitViper
Site Admin

#16 Post by PitViper »

In your patrol you made, what is the MaxTargetRange that you have set?

It should be set to around 40. (The example below sets it to 20)

http://www.mmoviper.com/lotro/help/NewPatrol.htm

negenelf

#17 Post by negenelf »

hi , thx for all the tips and advices but still... my burglar does the patrol , marks the mob , goes to the mob and then just stand there , he is not attacking... after a couple of sec. he just continueing his patrol with pet attacking him , i didnt got any error in this patrol setup , i also put in the max range of spells to 3-4 and max pet at 20, still my burglar isnt seem to use any of his spells at all , i dont think it has something to do with range because he isnt using any spells at all not even going stealth nor aim etc , those are skills without range , it feels like it doesnt do anything at all on the hotbar :(
plz keep putting me info and advice
thx

jpetta

#18 Post by jpetta »

I would delete the whole program. also delete the folders that its in. Reinstal and start from fresh ..

Your last post talked about a Pet. You as a Burg do not have a Pet and if you have pet options enabled that could possibly throw the whole thing off as it would be trying to send a Pet in to start fight (I could be wrong about that but to be sure make sure you do not have pet option enabled.)

Still at this point in time I would start with a clean instal and redo all your settings. It it most likly some small thing that you are over looking that is causing the problem.

Sound like it is patrolling and that it is targeting OK. so the problem has to be in the Start Fight Area . At first do not get to complicated in the skills you are useing .. just the basics for now. Stealh and Aim and Backstab's can be implemented once you get the BOT working with just your basic attacks. Once you get those working you can try adding others as you get comfortable with the program ..

negenelf

#19 Post by negenelf »

i ment max range 20 for mob (not pet) , and not with pet attacking him but the mob , sorry for that , was really late when i post it , i already reinstalled it 20 times or so now... and i did try it with only doing it with 2 skills , one in start fight and one in single mob... still not working :(
thx for keeping interested and the help

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#20 Post by ScreamingEagle »

Ok first, do you have a pet?? If so do you have "Move to mob", "Is Pet Class" checked?

I need to know what the MAX range you have set for your patrol is.
I need to know what you have checked in game under the options->combat.

Also I am going to need what you have for all of these thing on each of the 2 hotkeys you have set.
1. "Priority"
2. "Mode:"
3. "Delay/m Sec:"
4. "Health"
5. "Max Range:"
6. "Min Range:"
7. "Pet Health:"
8. "Target Pet"
9. "HotKey #:"

negenelf

#21 Post by negenelf »

i have 2 characters captain and burglar these are the stats for the burglar

have max range for patrol on 20 (and tried another patrol-profile with default 40)

in combat options i checked
-auto target enemies
-skills can enable default attack
-allow skill button to target nearest enemy
-enable skill target forwarding
-display compagnion orders in chat window

then for the skills first skill is suprise attack
priority 0
mode starting fight
delay 100 (default setting)
health 100 (default setting)
max range 4m (tried another patrol with default 40 aswell)
min range 0 (default setting)
pet health not marked (no pet class)
target pet not marked (no pet class)
hotkey 4

then for the second skill subtle stab
priority 0 (tried 1 aswell in another patrol profile)
mode single mob
delay 100 (default setting)
health 100 (default setting)
max range 3m (tried another patrol with default 40 aswell)
min range 0 (default setting)
pet health not marked (still light gray)
target pet not marked (still light gray)
hotkey 7

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#22 Post by ScreamingEagle »

When LOTRO comes back up I will try and test those settings

PitViper
Site Admin

#23 Post by PitViper »

I am working on a update for book 12. It broke a few offsets. New patch will be out tomorrow early.

trixxomania

#24 Post by trixxomania »

negenelf wrote:i ment max range 20 for mob (not pet) , and not with pet attacking him but the mob , sorry for that , was really late when i post it , i already reinstalled it 20 times or so now... and i did try it with only doing it with 2 skills , one in start fight and one in single mob... still not working :(
thx for keeping interested and the help
As Jpetta says, have you tried out this

As for the issue with the "please remove Key and or Key Not Recoginized" That is the part where you actually train the bot to do its thing. if It says remove a Hot key remove that skill from that Key location on hotbar. when it is done then it will tell you to replace a key and then hit the button after you have replaced that key. You will have to do this usually for any hotkeys it asks you too.

PitViper wrote:I am working on a update for book 12. It broke a few offsets. New patch will be out tomorrow early.
Is it safe to use the MMOViper after this huge patch? :)

Or else try take ALL your skills away from the bars and then restarting with putting them in?

Had the same problem on one of my characters but do work after that.

Anyway after what i have tried the Burg and Minstrel is the most annoying thing to set up, still got huge probs with the Minstrel.

negenelf

#25 Post by negenelf »

yes the hokey issue i understand now.. thx for the explaination
but my burglar is still not attacking on his patrol he is targetting the mob going to the mob and then the mob aggroes him and he stand there till he is at 15% hp or so and then he flees

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#26 Post by ScreamingEagle »

negenelf - I am still looking into this, does the bot press any of your hotkeys at all?

negenelf

#27 Post by negenelf »

no, he isnt pushing any key at all

PitViper
Site Admin

#28 Post by PitViper »

Try making a new character (guardian) and see if you can get him to push any hotkeys. I still think it is a hotkey setup issue, but a guardian as no training/hotkey issues that I am aware of, and will eliminate some possible things to help track down your specific problem.

negenelf

#29 Post by negenelf »

problem solved , the problem was i used azerty keyboard settings , so for 1 we need to press shift1 , thx for all the help guys
really nice proggy if its running hehe

jpetta

#30 Post by jpetta »

/cheer negenelf

Return to “General Discussion Area”