AoC Radar - Still free?

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

gathor

AoC Radar - Still free?

#1 Post by gathor »

With my paying account (Gathor) I run AOC ViperBot (and Radar) on one of my PC's, but to be able to run AOC Radar on my main play PC I have created another account (Gathor68) as told on this forum.

The free subscription periode for Gathor68 have expiered so I did try to renew it but can't find a free option anymore. All I see is free is "Tault Uleashed Access Deal" but to use that option you have to have a paying subscription on Tault. My free account at Tault don't work.

There also seem to be some problem Gathor68 forum account, I can login to see my / add new subscriptions but if I try to login to the forum I get an error message:
You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password.
I have requested to get the password emailed to me so I know I got the right one. I have now tryed 13 times now so I'm banned for 24 hours from the site from my main PC :(

So if AOC Radar still is free, how can I add a new period to my Gathor68 account?

If AOC Radar is NOT free anymore how can I use my paying account (Gathor) to run my AOC Radar on one PC and AOC Viper on another?

PitViper
Site Admin

#2 Post by PitViper »

Part of the merger with TaultUnleashed required us to remove all of our free apps.

gathor2

#3 Post by gathor2 »

First I needed to create another account to be able to post on the forum as none of my old ones (Gathor, Gathor68) are able to login to the forum.

To get access to taultunleashed.com are probably nice, but it mean I can't run the programs on my PC's as I used too. So I did not like it.

This is how I did use it :
- I have one old PC with Windows XP where I did run the Bot 24/7.
- On my new PC with Windows 7 where I did use Radar.
(yes I got 2 AoC accounts)

Now this setup is not possible anymore with one MMOViper account, so I did cancel my subscription. Do you have any plans to make any changes to your license / authorization system so this will be possible again?

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#4 Post by ScreamingEagle »

Part of the merger with TaultUnleashed required us to remove all of our free apps.
That is the reason you could not use the radar any longer, it is no longer a free product.

gathor2

#5 Post by gathor2 »

ScreamingEagle wrote:
That is the reason you could not use the radar any longer, it is no longer a free product.
What do you mean I where a paying customer and could use Radar.

My problem is that I can't use Radar on one PC and the ViperBot on another. Unless I buy 2 subscriptions.

So do you have any planes to change this. So I can bind Radar to one PC and Viperbot to another PC ?

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#6 Post by ScreamingEagle »

No, but you can run the radar on the same computer that you are running the bot.

Return to “General Discussion Area”