Trial?

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

feanixxx

Trial?

#1 Post by feanixxx »

Hi

Is there a free trial for a week or so to test it out? Also I'm a premium Tault member, is there a coupon code or something to use when ordering as the Tault forum says you get a discount.

Thanks

PitViper
Site Admin

#2 Post by PitViper »

We will have a trial version with 1.06 which is due out this next week.

antimort

#3 Post by antimort »

When do you release ´the next Version?

im looking forward to a trial. Do myself and others the favour, and give out a day limited trial please.

Because iam really interested, but i wont "trust" you u or the Programm enough until i was able to test the programm enough :-)
And paying for it isnt the problem, but there are to many scammers around this days :( (dont like to give my money away for nothing or crap!)

Think i could make some good suggestion also if i can use it for a time.

Okay, thanks goodbye

sry, but my english isnt the best (:

PitViper
Site Admin

#4 Post by PitViper »

Still working on the trial. I'll keep this thread bumped when one is available.

No eta.

cron0

#5 Post by cron0 »

Eh no need for trial really.

PitViper
Site Admin

#6 Post by PitViper »

Well, alot of time has gone into development. And its only 5 bucks. I have paid 70 at BestBuy and EGames for games I played once and never picked up again.

razor

#7 Post by razor »

Well, I hope you keep on the right track. Im very interested in trying this program. As you mentioned, kinda hard to just trust anything on the internet these days.

PitViper
Site Admin

#8 Post by PitViper »

When we do have a trial, it will be very limited. Ie probably only 1 class supported and with only pre defined hotkeys.

razor

#9 Post by razor »

As long as I could actually test out the patrol part. I wouldn't mind setting it to one class and predetermined hotkeys. I watched the video, the 14minute one and that kinda made everything easier to understand.

antimort

#10 Post by antimort »

Hi again.

Your Bot is working. Good work.
Its working like it should at the moment. Some needed features are missing at the moment, but the bot is doing good work!

after i saw your bot working i could just say to everybody who is interested in a real good working bot you should try out the Viperbot.

I got One question: Do i need a credit-card for paying the monthly suscription at paypal, or is it enough to have money on my paypal-account for paying?? im interesting in testing it with my own account/pc, but i dont own a cc.

thanks,
hope 1.06 is coming soon
regards

Simon

PitViper
Site Admin

#11 Post by PitViper »

Just need a paypal account currently. We are looking into different payment options.

antimort

#12 Post by antimort »

Trial coming today ?
Just would be nice..
i buy the bot at weekend *g*
because paypal isnt fast in getting my money on the account, i cant use it yet (;

xatabich

#13 Post by xatabich »

still w8ing for trial :P What chances, that i wont be banned by GMs?

PitViper
Site Admin

#14 Post by PitViper »

Currently lotro has no detection measures in place. That does not mean that they will not add any in the near future.

That said, if somebody report you, and a GM comes, chances are that you will get banned. Just be careful and as always. never bot AFK.

feanixxx

#15 Post by feanixxx »

One thing that I do (and I hope this doesn't break Vipers EULA) is to rename the executable to something innocuous like lv.exe or lvhost.exe then change the shortcut to point to it.

That way, if Lotro ever use process scanning, it won't be found. Also I run the bot on another computer/panel next to the computer I work on, so I can watch it all the time if it gets stuck, crashes or a GM pings me (never happened yet).

Major tip: Make your sweep as large as possible. For instance, I was farming hides to develop my tailor, so I did an auto-waypoint run from South Bree all over Greenway and down to the Old Forest and back., a good 20 minute run that looks natural to any casual observer.

Edit: To people waiting for the trial, I decided to take the plunge and don't regret it for one moment. After all, if you don't like it, cancel your subscription in Paypal and you've paid just $5 dollars to try it for a month! Personally I opened a second account and bought a second subscription for my second computer, that's how pleased I am with it.

Return to “General Discussion Area”