New around these parts :P A few questions!

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

klepp0906

New around these parts :P A few questions!

#1 Post by klepp0906 »

and from what I can gather you have a good reputation with your bots (haven't tried them yet but intend to this weekend).

Just posting with a few questions out of curiosity.

1) do you actually program all these and keep them updated yourself or do you have a team?

2) I like options - if one isn't present by now, I wont hold my breath BUT again, out of curiosity - why no WoW bot?

3) is their a running list of upcoming features or requests on a per bot basis? What made me think of this question is ffxiv and its lack of dungeon capability. With adding the wildstar bot this made me wonder how on earth your able to add new features and how often you add new features to the older bots (unless you have a team). Also if their is a place to post suggestions or polls on what features subscribers would like to see?

Now do realize im ninja posting this at work and so I do apologize if things like #3 are present had I looked... but I gunned straight for general to ask this and im disappearing just that quick :P

Either way - from what I know you have a good community hear so im stoked to have become a part of it. I play several mmo's simultaneously and now that summer has arrived, the wife demands I get some housework done. This shall afford me that opportunity without giving up my obsessions :P

Have an exceptional day gentlemen!

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: New around these parts :P A few questions!

#2 Post by PitViper »

1. I would have to say its a team effort.

2. I plead the 5th on that one.

3. Not really, but some here on the forums want my working todo list and what I am currently working on. I need to be more open about features that I am currently working on, and ones that have been pushed down to the bottom of the list.

Pretty much new games get more love than older games. But features that effect all bots get pushed down to the rest of them, ie new skill options, or pathing routines, etc.

It just depends on my mood at the moment. Sometimes I'll just load up a very old game just to change things up and add some things.

I mostly work on demand. The biggest requests that will effect the most people get added as top priority items. And this of course changes with each patch.

klepp0906

#3 Post by klepp0906 »

exactly the info I was looking for :) naturally #2 has just made me more curious! LOL. With that said, if you wanted to answer - you would have, so i'll leave it alone.

Anyways, sounds good! TYVM for replying. Enjoy your weekend :P

klepp0906

#4 Post by klepp0906 »

I detest this mouse (double post)

Return to “General Discussion Area”