Final Fantasy XI Bot Review

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

toryboy

Final Fantasy XI Bot Review

#1 Post by toryboy »

So I've been running the Final Fantasy version of MMOViperbot for the last few days... and I must say that the youtube video of it does not do the program the justice it deserves.

Subscribing and downloading were both as easy as clicking a few links.

Installing the program was incredibly easy and did not require anything special on XP. Even on Vista all you need to do is run a .bat file to get the bot running.

Running the bot the first time seemed quite daunting as the menus looked complicated.... this is not the case! Setting up the bot to run as and how you want is incredibly easy and efficient.

The bot acts almost human like with only a few movement problems that could be considered either bot like or newb console player like ^_^

So far harvesting, fighting and resting is implemented... which is more then enough for me at the moment although future plans seem very exciting.

Combat is done very well, my XP is going up and up as I get more and more involved in setting up the bot in more and more efficient manners.

Now I'm not new to the realm of botting... I have used various programs over the years in different games, notably World of Warcraft and EQ, where I have actually been involved in the development of self-made bots and scripts (Lavishsoftware, OpenBot etc).

So when I say this bot is shaping up to be something very special it means it will be something good :D

~Tory

PitViper
Site Admin

#2 Post by PitViper »

Thank you for the words of kindness. I am very glad to hear that. We are working very hard to make this one of the best botting programs available today.

Return to “General Discussion Area”