Services!

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

adalyn

Services!

#1 Post by adalyn »

Hey,

Does this site offer any sort of middleman services so I can sell accounts safely to other players?

Thanks

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: Services!

#2 Post by PitViper »

No we dont.. :(

adalyn

#3 Post by adalyn »

Ah, it's my fault for just assuming you did and went a long with a trade. Just to warn you, there is someone on Skype called PitViper posing as you and offering such services and stealing accounts ^^

PitViper
Site Admin

#4 Post by PitViper »

Not me.. :(

Where did you see a link to that skype?

adalyn

#5 Post by adalyn »

I was trading with someone and he wanted to use a middleman - PitViper was referred to us by a person called Ericssen. PitViper added me on Skype and went on from there. I knew such services existed but I wasn't sure if you guys did, wish I checked beforehand

se7enthsin

#6 Post by se7enthsin »

You should always check before hand mate.

There is no posts about MMOViper on the forums suggesting or offering middleman services.

It did cross my mind at one point to offer the idea to Pit that would allow me a small section of the forums to post about it. I just don't have the item to manage it, and I believe that it could cause problems for Pit. So I just left it as that and didn't bother with it.

Hopefully everyone on your end of the trade is happy with the outcome, I'd suggest not making anymore trades with unverified dealers.
Trusted MMOViper Support Staff
TeamViewer Division
I've returned!
⊙Discord ID xiled7thsin#4776

Return to “General Discussion Area”