download

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

sollux

download

#1 Post by sollux »

i seem to be missing something simple
i registered and when i try to download the program it asks me for a login and password so i give it my info and nothing happens the page refreshes but no download

so am i missing something or is the link broken ?

PitViper
Site Admin

#2 Post by PitViper »

It could be something to do with cookies. Do you have any problems staying logged into the forums?

Visit this page:

http://www.mmoviper.com/Premium/member.php and login. Once logged in, go to the download url without closing the broswer and see if that works.

sollux

#3 Post by sollux »

the link provided shows my current subscription and in the upper right hand area there is a button to log out i am not seeing a place to download anything on that page i do not seem to have any difficulty staying logged into the forums at all

do i need to upgrade to the 4.95 subscription ? to access the bot ?

cron0

#4 Post by cron0 »

You need to buy it in order to download it..

PitViper
Site Admin

#5 Post by PitViper »

True, I should add that message to the download area.

sollux

#6 Post by sollux »

thank you for your reply but i doubt i will buy something i havent been able to try it looked interesting but i dont do that much botting in games

PitViper
Site Admin

#9 Post by PitViper »

We are working on a trial and hope to have it ready for 1.06.

:)

It will be a 15 minute trial, which is more than enough time to get it setup, and botting.

cron0

#11 Post by cron0 »

He probably means 15 min of it running a patrol..or that's how I would do it.

PitViper
Site Admin

#12 Post by PitViper »

Exactly.. 15 mins of it running a patrol. We want people to be able to see what it can do and know that it works on their system/setup/char/playstyle, etc.

We are even looking into a limited version that will be free but have a greatly reduced feature list.

Return to “General Discussion Area”