iOS or android app ?

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

jmark147

iOS or android app ?

#1 Post by jmark147 »

Is there a remote app for vb? So I could Check my toons progress while I'm away or even stop the bot from my phone?

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: iOS or android app ?

#2 Post by PitViper »

No.. but sounds like a neat idea.

se7enthsin

#3 Post by se7enthsin »

google remote computer apps for your phone, you should be able to find something.
Trusted MMOViper Support Staff
TeamViewer Division
I've returned!
⊙Discord ID xiled7thsin#4776

dsketch

#4 Post by dsketch »

Yes a very good idea and you could fund it as an addon. I would pay extra for the app and I also made a post about this as well in the feedback/suggestion section of the forums. Please consider pursuing this avenue. I bet you swamped as it is, but this would be an epic addition to the bot.

PitViper
Site Admin

#5 Post by PitViper »

You can use teamviewer, its free for personal use and it is supported on both iphone and andriod.

Until a better solution can be made. I havnt looked into making a phone app, so I dont know what all is involved there.

se7enthsin

#6 Post by se7enthsin »

Making a phone app would be a challenge for some one without any knowledge in that kind of programming language.

I looked into it and I had no idea where to start, so i settled for team viewer.
Trusted MMOViper Support Staff
TeamViewer Division
I've returned!
⊙Discord ID xiled7thsin#4776

Return to “General Discussion Area”