credit card -.-

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

h3irr

credit card -.-

#1 Post by h3irr »

is there a way to buy mmoviper without a credit card?
i havent got enough money to buy the lifetime acces...

PitViper
Site Admin

#2 Post by PitViper »

Not currently.. send paypal a email asking them to change their payment options for subscriptions...

h3irr

another questsion

#3 Post by h3irr »

another question:
is there atm a program, that is scanning for illegal programs, implemented in lotro?

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#4 Post by ScreamingEagle »

Not that we know of, but there could be.

dd6vd

Not a Paypal problem

#5 Post by dd6vd »

PitViper wrote:Not currently.. send paypal a email asking them to change their payment options for subscriptions...
It is not a problem from PayPal the problem is on your site.
No check what you have setup as seller, but i don´t understand it, when i buy Gold on Ebay it works fine, and i pay via Paypal from my Bank without any problems. I am a Verified User on Paypal.
i Will buy Viper and i must use a Credit Card, i don´t have a credit card for what? for 4.95$ LOL

At this time i can´t not buy Viper.
Do you like Money? Then change that next time, you see i am not the only one with that problem. A purchase of lifetime is only a way when i have take a look for 1 months on viper.

Have a nice day.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#6 Post by ScreamingEagle »

I'm sorry but paypal is the one restricting payments for "subscriptions" to credit cards. All payments are handled through Paypal and therefore our hands are tied on the matter.

PitViper
Site Admin

#7 Post by PitViper »

The only "buy it now" option that we have is the lifetime support which does not require a credit card.

Return to “General Discussion Area”