Request Thread - Week of 9.24.12

Read-only announcements from the team.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

PitViper
Site Admin

Request Thread - Week of 9.24.12

#1 Post by PitViper »

I have decided to add a weekly thread asking for things people want added to the bot.

I will pick at random a few things that people post, and try to get them into patches.

There will be a new thread every week, so if your request does not make it, be sure to add it to next week's thread.

Things that keep getting requested week after week will get priority.

It will also let me know on a weekly basis what issues are effecting people the most.

Be sure to include the game you are playing.. for instance if you say add rezzing.. and say lotro already has it.. it wont make much sense to me.

If possible try to be specific, or link to a specific thread that has details on what you are wanting added.

Only replies to this specific thread will be considered. This thread will be locked when a new thread is made.

annighlater

Re: Request Thread - Week of 9.24.12

#2 Post by annighlater »

All this for xiv i would recommend...

Harvesting perhaps i don't know how it will benefit me cause i don't care but i see its asked a lot.

I would personally like to see a upgrade on the ui of it as making combos and what not is silly so i think from my use of glider and pvptools for wow i did enjoy when they made a character designated page what i mean from that is...When i open the bot i say..hmm what class today..warlock lets say..i see a drop down menu with all the classes and i select warlock and a new page shows up almost like a wizard...So it would ask where is your attack spell located on your bar...is it binded to this or that w.e and it asks for several spells and so its not overwhelming for it so im not gonna add unnecessary spells on it that it cant benefit off of or just w.e so it then asks OK your Shadow bolt and your death coil are binded to 1 and 2 so..what are their cast times and cool downs...now it would ask that in case your character has a enhanced way of shooting those spells as maybe you have more speed or maybe you are speced into them so they ask so then the next page comes and where are your healing spells food or anything else binded to you put them and your done and just load the path or patrol and its good you move on.
I really want to see it to be more i would like to say professional but at least enough to be more potent.

I think this may be hard and much to ask but i wanna see background botting...

perhaps even craft botting

the ability for it to repair..might be cool

May i also recommend a ios app that be really cool..had it on pvp tools and it had stop switch accounts relogs and much more options to control your bot on the go

Return to “Announcements”