Rift

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

ravensbow

Re: Rift

#31 Post by ravensbow »

This sounds awesome. Currently, I've thrown together a simple generic fighter bot using one of the available freebie scripting languages (which shall remain nameless) and from what I've seen, you guys should RULE if you can come up with a solid non-pixel bot. The only pixels my stuff checks for, at the moment, is an in-fight marker on the screen and the character's health and mana/energy. Everything else is totally keyboard (hot key) based. With you guys' expertise you could sell a ton if you can get a decent bot up and running pretty quick. Looking forward to it. Writing my own stuff so sux. Please hurry.

tlucredael

#32 Post by tlucredael »

Hey there all. I just signed back up with mmoviper. Cant wait to test out the Rift Viper bot! I'm sure a bunch of us are eagerly awaiting. Is their any recent news on the release of the Rift Viper bot?

Thanks guys!

barrytnvols

#33 Post by barrytnvols »

ScreamingEagle wrote:We have all the offsets, we have started putting it together, we are going to try to have it ready by next week, if not sooner.

Long Week like Canada has long weekends!!!! AYE!!!! :?

monsieursean

#34 Post by monsieursean »

so ran in to some bumps perhaps?

tlucredael

#35 Post by tlucredael »

ya, maybe? I'm not sure. I wish they had an iRC channel or some sort of updates on the forums for us to see how they are making out ;). Hopefully everyone had a good long weekend! I really hope the bot can heal a group or warfronts, besides just spaming aoe heal spells. IE bard good for that. WFs need more healers least on my server.

monsieursean

#36 Post by monsieursean »

im really lookin forward to a radar mostly, i have been putting off artifact hunting untill one comes out. a bot itself would be wonderful for harvesting, thats all i really used viper for in all of my other games. but for combat, ive never been to big on botting.

jsherrod78

#37 Post by jsherrod78 »

so still yet no Rift bot or an ETA?

tlucredael

#38 Post by tlucredael »

Ive heard that it is VERY CLOSE, on Saturday 7th May.. However I asked a week before that and it was having problems with targeting. they probably have to find new offsets an such from the patch 1.2, and perhaps are having further issues. However im being optimistic that it will be out to us by the month. Ive already paid for subscription just for this :) Very pumped to try it out.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#39 Post by ScreamingEagle »

The update on RIFT, is we are still working on it, and hope to have something out within the next week. We had everything going great and they changed some internals on us which made it difficult to complete on schedule as we had planned.

tlucredael

#40 Post by tlucredael »

Hey all, I see some bots have stop'd working and shut down at least temporarily, due to anti-memory reading code for some memory data, since patch 1.2. Are the programmers for Mmoviper Riftbot able to deal with that? Or will this set them back a lot longer than anticipated?

Not to rush the programmers just curious how they are making out.

Thanks for any response :)

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#41 Post by ScreamingEagle »

We CAN do it. How long it will take I can not say. We are still hard at work and have made some significant progress since the anti-bot crap went in. It will not stop us, we have seen worse than this, just takes more time to get it going.

tlucredael

#42 Post by tlucredael »

Very kule. Thank you for the reply so quickly. I'm sure you will be getting a swarm of people joining when the bot has been released. Wishing the best for the team working so hard on this. :)

ashes

#43 Post by ashes »

How far along? i need me some BG botting

ashes

#44 Post by ashes »

Is this project on Ice? Or are we still expecting it?

barrytnvols

#45 Post by barrytnvols »

looks icy on this subject!!!!!

Return to “General Discussion Area”