General Questions

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

kwailo

General Questions

#1 Post by kwailo »

Before I purchase a membership I am wondering if this bot can be used with a spiritmaster class, I see by another post that it can so all is good there.

Another question I have is on how the bot functions. One thing that drives me nuts when out grinding is a bot that will come up and attack the mob I have have started killing. I have seen other bots that will start running to the mob I am killing but will change targets with out attacking the one I am on. This is a great feature as I do not wish to bother others while botting.

I also assume that the bot can be setup to work a general area, or does it require a path to be pre stored and the bot simply follows the path each time.

Sorry for the general questions but many of the videos do not seem to be working.

Thanks for your help.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#2 Post by ScreamingEagle »

Yes the bot works with all classes.

Yes the bot is able to tell if a mob is being attacked and move on to another mob to fight instead of trying to kill steal.

Yes the bot needs a patrol but will move away from that patrol a user specified distance. So if you wanted to make sure you did not walk off a cliff, you could set it to a low distance, or if you are in a wide open area you can set it to a large distance.

kwailo

#3 Post by kwailo »

Good to hear and thanks for your responce :)

I did end up getting and have been playing around with it, so far so good. Just working with a low level Glad to get the feel for how it all works.

Return to “General Discussion Area”