and another problem

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

negenelf

and another problem

#1 Post by negenelf »

it says: unhandled exception has occured in your aplication if u click continue the aplication will ignore this error and attempt to continue

value was either too large or too small for an int32.

the patrol starts but he doesnt attack the mobs at all? not even when he gets aggro
plz help me out
thx

negenelf

#2 Post by negenelf »

still have that problem , tried like already 10 new profiles and 10 new patrols all say that error "too large too small"

my burgie does the patrol but doesnt still seems to use any of the keys ,not buffing , not attacking...in fact he is only patrolling not attacking at all even not if he gets agroo
plz help me out

PitViper
Site Admin

#3 Post by PitViper »

I would suggest deleting everything and starting over.

It sounds like something got corrupted somewhere.

As for your burgie, sounds like a key mapping problem. Check the log and copy/paste it here and I can analyze to determine more.

negenelf

#4 Post by negenelf »

u mean deleting the mmoviper programme and dll it again and reinstall it ?

hokuto78

#5 Post by hokuto78 »

Yes he means to manually uninstall MMOviper and install it again. Also you should be using the support and bugs forum for these questions.

negenelf

#6 Post by negenelf »

oh oki didnt knew i had acces to those forums , sorry bout that

negenelf

#7 Post by negenelf »

i reinstalled mmoviper but the same error occured ,
plz help me out
thx

PitViper
Site Admin

#8 Post by PitViper »

When you uninstalled, it mightnot have deleted all fo the files in the original mmoviper folder.

I have a feeling it is one of the patrols or profiles that have gotten corrupted.

You may need to manually delete the rest of the files in the mmoviper folder and then reinstall.

negenelf

#9 Post by negenelf »

i did manually remove all mmoviper files..

negenelf

#10 Post by negenelf »

can it have to do something with the hotkeys , my hotkeys in my inventory of lotro game start with 1 till 12 , u start with 0 till 11 and then on second bar 12 and so on... so i have to set the first key to hotkey 0 right ?

negenelf

#11 Post by negenelf »

well i tried everything now , deleted the programme manually , reinstalled it 3 times , checked the video 20 times , made like 30 patrols and profiles (deleted every patrol-profile manually if i started a new one ) , but i keep getting the message ,after i set the patrol and click save and finish.
"unhandled exception has occured in your aplication if u click continue the aplication will ignore this error and attempt to continue
value was either too large or too small for an int32."

i really dunno if thats the course of the fact that my avatar isnt attacking or not , fact is that he is running his patrol normally but he doesnt attack any mob what-so-ever , i put all the keys and settings as it should be..
plz help me out , i get crazy of the fact i cant use the viperbot
thx alot

negenelf

#12 Post by negenelf »

this is the detail of the error maybe that will give u some info
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at MMOViper.x32c3567c53d9aa32.LOTROViperBot.exe(Object xe0292b9ed559da7d, EventArgs xfbf34718e704c6bc)

PitViper
Site Admin

#13 Post by PitViper »

That looks to be in one of your profiles. I'm guessing a non int and/or too large of a int was saved into the profile.

If you are on vista, the profile are not saved into the mmoviper folder but in a different spot.

You can search your HD for viperbot.ini and also for your profile name that you saved.

I beleive its something like c:\users\username\AppData\Local/VirtualStore\Program Files\MMOViper

Return to “General Discussion Area”