help bought premium and it still show's basic

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

zarkan

help bought premium and it still show's basic

#1 Post by zarkan »

could you please change my account to premium it still show's basic and the transaction at paypal show's completed. also this is not the account i had to make a basic account to post cause everytime i try to log into the forum it fails then bans me for a hour:(

who do i need to pm with the username and password plus transaction details on my main account so this gets resolved?

zarkan

#2 Post by zarkan »

sorry for double post admin but when i try to log in to the forum with my premium account i just bought it keeps saying its invalid but it lets me log into my sub page:( so im haveing to post on this basic account i have all the details on the paypal transaction and this is wired i do i password request on my main account and it comes to my email exactly what im typing in. anyway's would appreciate some help:) thanks in advance.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#3 Post by ScreamingEagle »

Send the details to PitViper

zarkan

#4 Post by zarkan »

ok i did i sent them to viper thanks hope he gets it fixed:)

update: still no response from viper and now my ip is banned for 24 hours:( can you please get my ip unbanned and get this problem fixed thanks

Return to “General Discussion Area”