My rating of AION ViperBot

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

katelyn

My rating of AION ViperBot

#1 Post by katelyn »

Greetings all,

I have been using Viperbot for the last couple days now and am fairly pleased with it. Out of the box I would normally give this bot a 7 to 7.5 out of 10, however taking into consideration the game has only been out for a short while and the bot was put out on such short notice I will have to give the bot an 8.5.

We take this even further and take into consideration the community and the fast help you receive from the Dev's on any subject you put out there and suddenly I am giving this bot a 9. That's right after all things are duly considered this bot deserves a 9 out of 10.

The community is great, the bot was put out on short notice and it is operational. Perhaps not fully for every class as of yet, but still operational none the less. I would like to thank those who put forth the time and effort into building this bot, and helping busy people like myself keep up with the rest of the game.

Thank You:
Kate

monane

#2 Post by monane »

I totally agree with Kate's post. Aion is a non-stop grinding game and those who want to be level 50 within a year and not go on some manic anti-social grinding binge should consider getting this bot.

PitViper
Site Admin

#3 Post by PitViper »

Please post this on as many sites as you can to help spread the word about viper. So we can keep making it the best bot around!!!

Return to “General Discussion Area”