I've already asked this but i need to readdress it i guess..

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

bmar084

I've already asked this but i need to readdress it i guess..

#1 Post by bmar084 »

I've had this account for two days now and I still have yet to get this bot to work. I dont seem to be getting much help from people on this site I don know where else to turn but try to find a different bot service to use? My the program loads i get it running and i set a patrol just around town just to see if it works and my bot doesnt walk the patrol that i set..it walks forwards and back wards it jumps up and down randomly and it for some reason keeps turning the display HUD on and off and its not doing much else then after 30 seconds or so of it doing that..it stops and it says, I'm Stuck. So Im not sure what to do and i've went to all the help pages and i've tried reading up on the documentation none of it seems to help me..it seems to run so smooth according to that documentation but its nto running very well for me at all...can someone please help me? give me a good idea on what i should do.

bluejay101

#2 Post by bluejay101 »

Ok first off, posting here in the general area will just piss them off.

Second, I have seen your exact problem answered like 100 times before. Search the forums first.

Better yet, read the fucking help file. It has in bold red letters the answer to your problem.

Your auto run key is not configured. Check the viper options and make sure that all of your keys are correctly matching what the game says it is.

If any are different, change them and close/reopen viper.

Should fix ya up.

Same for the hud closing and opening, prob another key not setup.

If you still have issues, post in the proper place and you might get more help.

willhoy1

#3 Post by willhoy1 »

Hi, have had similar problems when i was setting it all up, but persistence pays off if you read through the install / setup slowly;

When i did set it up, i had to change a few of the in-game keys to suit the bot program better, as some of the in-game keys are not supported in viperbot, just make sure when you log into viperbot, that the initial profile; option; keys are set identical to what you have in game, from there it should be quite simple to load up the profile and start viper, ahhh, but wait, then you have to understand what you are doing, and i will say, that for even a professional network administrator, the documentation was not explained very well, and i had difficulty. Assume nothing, and keep trying, it works well, providing you get over those little annoyances, bugs, and problems associated with viperbot.
It really does work!

Return to “General Discussion Area”