Problem

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

voodooman

Problem

#1 Post by voodooman »

I signed up for a subscription on my account "Iampiano" on -this- site, and I'm having a few problems.

1- Can't log into the Forums on said account.
2- I bought the subscription, and on my "Account details page" it still says I have don't have an active subscription.. Yet the money was deducted from my paypal account...

I know the password/User names case sensitive, and I've been typing them in correctly.

/Head Ache.

Can anyone shine some light on this for me please? @_@

-----

Okay... I thought it might have just been an account error so i canceled the subscription on Iampiano (Sense the site wasn't even recognizing the account)

And put a membership on voodooman... Same problem as before, the memberships still set on "free account" -.-

I'm starting to get the Chinese gold site frustrations >_<

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#2 Post by ScreamingEagle »

First make sure you are logging in with your Viper account and not your tautlunleashed account. Then your username will probably be all lower case and your password is case sensitive.

voodooman

#3 Post by voodooman »

Been doing that, it's just my account hasn't been updated from free>paying.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#4 Post by ScreamingEagle »

We are looking ar your account and it shows that no payment has been made. If there was a payment made PM me your subscription ID from paypal.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#5 Post by ScreamingEagle »

Got the ID, looking into it right now to see what happened.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#6 Post by ScreamingEagle »

Should be working now, PM sent.

Return to “General Discussion Area”