Attacking Issue

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

PitViper
Site Admin

#2 Post by PitViper »

What are your combos exactly?

single/multi/start, range, priority, slot, etc. Please be specific.

It will use the lower priority keys first. And repeat.

If a hotkey is not available/grey it will look at the next higher priority.

If you have a min range set and you are outside of that range, it will skip that one. If you set the HP to < 100, and you have hp > that number it will skip that hotkey. Etc.

PitViper
Site Admin

#5 Post by PitViper »

You will need to run as admin.

Your patrol is still there, just in a different spot. That is what causes some problems. You will need to recreate your patrols under the admin mode and see if it resolves your problems.

The installer was supposed to do this for you (ie force it to run in admin mode) but it appears that I will have to tweak it further in future releases to make sure that it is getting run correctly.

PitViper
Site Admin

#7 Post by PitViper »

I cant tell from what you sent on what spell it is trying to use.

You might try removing the trouble hotkey and adding it back with a delay. Set it like 3500 or something and see if it fixes the problem. Ie whatever the recast time on that key is, set the delay to that value + 500.

Once I get back tomorrow I'm going to recheck the champion and hunter classes to see if there is anything I missed.

If you can be a little more specific on what hotkeys/spells you are trying to use I can try and reproduce your setup.

PitViper
Site Admin

#9 Post by PitViper »

Glad you finally got the popup train window. I need to find out why that window was not popping up before. :(

Anyway, please try first just adding in a delay time for that one spell. Ie whatever its recast time is, do that * 1000 + 500. So if it normally has a 3 second recast time, for the delay, put in 3500.

That will force it to not be case for atleast 3.5 seconds after it is used.

PitViper
Site Admin

#11 Post by PitViper »

It should not attempt to cast a spell while it is grey. If it is, then something is wrong.

The delay is the minmum time it will wait before it attempts to cast that spell again.

So if you dont want to cast it more than once every 6 seconds, you would enter 6000 for the delay.

The default of 100 means it will check to see if it can cast that spell 10 times a second. If it is not grey and it is up on the priority list, it will try to cast it.

PitViper
Site Admin

#13 Post by PitViper »

We just got back together today and started hashing what we needed to do for 1.06.

I think we can get it by friday baring nothing else breaks in the interem.

PitViper
Site Admin

#14 Post by PitViper »

Just wanted to update everybody.

I found the bug causing this error. It has been fixed for 1.06.

Return to “General Discussion Area”