Tera - Interest in a bot?

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

PitViper
Site Admin

Tera - Interest in a bot?

#1 Post by PitViper »

Is there any interest in a Tera bot from the community?

If so, what kind of bot? I havnt played that much, and do not know what tasks need automating yet...

Give me some feedback.

Pit.

sofles

Re: Tera - Interest in a bot?

#2 Post by sofles »

Defiantly interested no other place has one apart from Korean websites.

PitViper
Site Admin

#3 Post by PitViper »

I'm looking at it now.. only thing that might be a challenge is the mouse to turn...

Hm...

thyword99

#4 Post by thyword99 »

This would be a great addition to playing tera!! I think the true action combat would make it tough? I know a gathering bot would be very useful, and It would work just like Aion, so don't think it would be hard to do right?

nghiale2016

#5 Post by nghiale2016 »

Still waiting for a tera bot before I actually pay for the game itself. I would not play TERA if there isn't a reliable bot for it though.

PitViper
Site Admin

#6 Post by PitViper »

It plays like an xbox game.. not really sure how popular this game is going to be....

nghiale2016

#7 Post by nghiale2016 »

Probably as popular as SWTOR or even better.

rsparrowk

#8 Post by rsparrowk »

nghiale2016 wrote:Probably as popular as SWTOR or even better.
I doubt it will be as popular as SWTOR...

operator

#9 Post by operator »

Ehm its very popular, so far almost all server are getting full and they are adding more servers.

operator

#10 Post by operator »

rsparrowk wrote:
nghiale2016 wrote:Probably as popular as SWTOR or even better.
I doubt it will be as popular as SWTOR...
Lol there are more people playing Tera now, that SWTOR ever have had, and SWTOR is pretty much dead now, Tera, GW2 and D3 is gonna kill SWTOR, SWTOR is just plain boring now, and Bioware managed to screw that game up bigtime.

PitViper
Site Admin

#11 Post by PitViper »

I should have out a basic hunting bot this week. I havnt found mining nodes yet.. darnit.. but I want to get a harvesting bot out as (as far as I have played) could be useful. And have it fight back mobs that attack you while harvesting...

Any other suggestions for a bot besides harvesting/hunting? I havne played that much, so I dont know what tasks need automating...

red612

#12 Post by red612 »

Hey there. New member here. I've found a simple pixel/color aimbot that works well in-game. I also have been messing around using a macro/mouse recorder that works in directx. The combination of these would allow me to automate a TON of things but there is only one problem.... While the aimbot is able to move the mouse cursor in game while in menu-mode perfectly fine.... It will not move the crosshair. Im in over my head even speculating as to why this is. I've read about anti-cheats such as gameguard not allowing any external mouse commands but for all I know it could be as easy as altering an .ini Any help would be appreciated (by a lot of people i'm sure).

Thanks in advance... nice to meet everyone, and keep up the good work.. I'm excited to see whatever it is that you've been working on. (and it's the reason I just sub'd :D )

PitViper
Site Admin

#13 Post by PitViper »

Normally you will have a difficult time with pixel bots, because they do not know where they are in the game world and so either move eratically, or just stand still.

I've gotten the mob map up and even a radar showing the mobs around you. Tweaking fighting now, hope to have something out later this week.

k9999

#14 Post by k9999 »

Well for this year

1. GW2
2. Diablo 3
3. Tera

THAT IT!

And nothing new for next year 2013 TO 2015 that it for mmo!

If anyone know good game for the next 2+ year please list.

PitViper
Site Admin

#15 Post by PitViper »

With all that is going on with bli$$ I dont know if I'll do a d3 bot.. but definately gw2 and the tera bot is almost done.

Return to “General Discussion Area”