Viper Bot Loader has stopped working

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

weberk

Viper Bot Loader has stopped working

#1 Post by weberk »

I am getting this message when I try to launch the bot now, right at the beginning of the load process. Running on Win7x64 SP1. I first get the message:

Your license key has expired. The program will now automatically download a new license key when you login.20003

I click OK and and a new window pops up that says:

Viper Bot Loader has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem.

It was working fine a week ago, but now not so much.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

Re: Viper Bot Loader has stopped working

#2 Post by ScreamingEagle »

Make sure your DEP setting is set to essential windows programs only

weberk

#3 Post by weberk »

I double checked the DEP settings and still got the same error. I can run the program on my main computer fine, but not my laptop which is where I had been using before.

Both computers have the same operating system and updates installed, so the problem is local, so I have been going through settings trying to see if there are any differences between them, but so far everything looks the same on both which is why this problem is so perplexing.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#4 Post by ScreamingEagle »

Microsoft posted on their site that all kinds of people are having problems running games with the SP1.

Some have been able to upgrade video drivers and not use video accelerators to get it to be fixed.

Otherwise they recommend you uninstall SP1 for Win7 x64 users.

weberk

#5 Post by weberk »

I guess I will give that a try, thanks for the help.

Return to “General Discussion Area”