Lag Problem

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#2 Post by ScreamingEagle »

Could be alot of things, but it sounds like the graphics are turned too high for your memory or graphics card. If you have a fairly new machine then I would look to memory rather than a card, its cheaper and more beneficial.

jpetta

#4 Post by jpetta »

I run a 6600 Geforce and also get laggy if I turn the graphics up to high.

HAHA if I turn to Ultra it is more of a slide show than Frames per Socond ..

6000 seiries is at the bottom end for running this game,. we can do it but we won't get the beutiful FX others will..

Diffinatly a hardware issue and nothing to do with the bot ..

hokuto78

#7 Post by hokuto78 »

An Nvidia 6200 is really low end card for this game. You might want to try the official support forums for better help.
http://forums.lotro.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

melnas

#8 Post by melnas »

I have notice that the game has become lagy or even seems to skip since installing mmoviper. I corrected this by rolling back my system to a preinstall date of mmoviper and the game ran as it use to. But mmoviper was deleted. Once I reinstalled mmoviper the lag came back and stayed even when only running the game until I roled back the system again.

I would find the lag? acceptable while running mmoviper if the game would run as before when not running the bot but mmoviper is changing files somewhere on the system. “Probably the cause of mmoviper being reported as a Trojan” Anyone know a work around besides rolling back the system every time you are finished running the bot?

PitViper
Site Admin

#9 Post by PitViper »

MMOViper doesnt change files, it injects a hook. It could be that in your system the hook never gets removed from the game which would require a reboot to uninject it. It is a global inject so that even if you close the game and reopenit, the injected file might still be running in your system.

Nobody else is having similar issues, so it could just be something specific to your system. Well, the only time a person has reported lag was when he had a patrol that was HUGE. If you have a really big patrol area, try a smaller one and see if that helps.

Summary, reboot after running viper, and your system will be as if viper was never installed.

PS, Viper has never been reported as a trojan. If you are getting a message like that, you indeed may have a virus/trojan in your system that is trying to infect your copy of viper.

Return to “General Discussion Area”