bot doenst attack

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

negenelf

bot doenst attack

#1 Post by negenelf »

i watched the video and followed all the instructions carefully, i am burglar most attacks dont have any range , i didnt put anything in it maybe i should have put in 0? so my bot is running the patrol but he doesnt attack the mobs he encounters... i am european could it be something with the fact i am using azerty keyboard?
any tips on burglar set up are welcome aswell , thx

PitViper
Site Admin

#2 Post by PitViper »

Not enough info to help.

It sounds like your keys are not mapped correctly.

Please watch the setup video and read the help file that was installed with the program.

negenelf

#3 Post by negenelf »

well i started with putting on 0 priority : going stealth , then i did on priority 1 the first buff , then on priority 2 the distract
then i went to single mob and on putted my backstab attack on priority 3 and so on ...

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#4 Post by ScreamingEagle »

What is the range for those attacks set at? I know you said they are not ranged attacks, but you cannot set this to 0 or it will not work. If you are only using the attacks in "single mob" and you have "move to mob" checked, then the range really doesn't matter, so leave it at the default of 40.

Return to “General Discussion Area”