3 starting question

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

negenelf

3 starting question

#1 Post by negenelf »

-if i installed the programme , will it be automaticly start when i login to lotro or do i need to run it separatly? or how does it work ?

-do u have tips to do it safely so u dont get banned ?

-can u run it on 2 different pc's (have 2 locations where i play lotro) so the pc's are never used both at the same time

thx , looking forward to use this programme , although i am not that handy with computers :)

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#2 Post by ScreamingEagle »

if i installed the programme , will it be automaticly start when i login to lotro or do i need to run it separatly? or how does it work ?
It will need to be run after lotro has been started.
do u have tips to do it safely so u dont get banned ?
Not at the moment, we do not have any reports of anyone being banned atm, but I recommend trying to be the least obvious as possible. I also believe that the numerous amount of customizable options, and "real looking behavior" code we have has made this possible as well.
can u run it on 2 different pc's (have 2 locations where i play lotro) so the pc's are never used both at the same time
Not at the moment, each copt of the program you run is locked to the specific computer ran it on for up to 3 days.

There is also a HELP file installed with the bot to help you get started, as well as a video that can be found from a link on the "Home" page.

negenelf

#3 Post by negenelf »

so u log into lotro , on your character , then u start up mmoviper and u set the profile (patrol) for that character.... and push start?

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#4 Post by ScreamingEagle »

Pretty much, please watch the set up video.

Return to “General Discussion Area”