AionBot for European Servers?

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

c4sper

AionBot for European Servers?

#1 Post by c4sper »

Hello,

first; sorry, if the topic is already opened and i didn't find it through the search function.

My Question is, wheater the AIONBot is working for the European Servers.. like Baldur Lephar and so on.. http://de.aiononline.com/

Thank you.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#2 Post by ScreamingEagle »

yes it works with the eu servers

ariesnomu

#3 Post by ariesnomu »

Yep it works on euro serveur. But for french, I still have a problem with keys. it stroke Shift + 1 without having shift shaked.

Still waiting for news on it. with azerty keyboard and especially french server.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#4 Post by ScreamingEagle »

I have been told that keys 1-5 on the azerty keyboard do not function correctly in Viper.

ariesnomu

#5 Post by ariesnomu »

even 6 to = for french (I mean in aion) it was perfect under warhammer
the problem was that under warhammer there was only 5 bars so 6 7 8 9 0 ° + was ok. On aion there's 10 bar, so even on having the game in english and the keyboard in english. that doesn't work atm. Or we have to change every time we bot all keys to put it on the keys you have added on one of the latest update of MMOviper, because of the (auto) shift key

Return to “General Discussion Area”