Great program!

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

nemo81

Great program!

#1 Post by nemo81 »

Hey ppl!

Just wanted to place alittle praise here for this program. This is my first bot program, i use it to gather resources (pelts, ore) to skill up my alts cos im tired of wasting tons of time doing what ive already done once, and i love it.

The program itself (ive only been testing it for a few hours now so i need to tweak combat abit and so forth) is intuitive and pretty easy to setup. Making patrols is easy, setting up hotkeys it should use and stuff is also pretty easy, i miss something that tells me how much ie. Distance 40 is in the game, as i dont have any reference its hard to figure out on the first try, but i plan to tweak this as i go.

I ended up setting all my skills on priority 0 on this first try, but it still worked fine (the mobs only taking 1 to 2 hits before they drop anyways as they are level 7) i had two mobs that were stationed on top of a den, and the bot couldnt reach these. It got stuck a few times but it always managed to get itself loose after some wandering around. I dont know if it was a fluke or not, but it seemed to ignore these after a while, which if intended is a nice feature. (maybe its possible to add a feature that lets you blacklist mobs on a patrol?)

Well, just figured id post my initial reaction to this, to be at least it was worth the cash for a month subscription, and who knows. Maybe it will change to a lifetime sub in a while.. (i need another computer so i can still play on this one while other runs bot and client2..:) )

Cheers

PitViper
Site Admin

#2 Post by PitViper »

Thank you.

To judge distances, you can open up the statistics tab and target a mob. In that window it will show your distance to that mob.

nemo81

#3 Post by nemo81 »

Ahh thanks Pitviper, didnt think of that during my initial test of the bot, will def do that next to see how fine tuned i can get it. :)

Return to “General Discussion Area”