Special Feature of 3.0 (Poll)

Read-only announcements from the team.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

onyxie

Re: Special Feature of 3.0 (Poll)

#76 Post by onyxie »

SO when will it come out? It's such a huge delay already. Maybe some more announcements about release would be nice. I bought this program, but I have no use out of it without IF, while and some other basic functions.

PitViper
Site Admin

#77 Post by PitViper »

Too many patches these past couple of weeks. Tell all the game companies to stop putting out updates for a little while.. :)

ein21

#78 Post by ein21 »

Hmm I have a question regarding the usability of the planned script feature. Will we be able to make a script in which our characters can perform their combos when a certain key is held? Some combos require attacking the back or side so I'm wondering if we will be able to make the characters move to the position required as part of combo script. An evasion script would be awesome too! (ff xiv)

PitViper
Site Admin

#79 Post by PitViper »

Not initially, but eventually yes. Once the script API is opened, I'll be taking requests for which functions to add, and I can add the ones for attacking so you can move your char yes.

ein21

#80 Post by ein21 »

Any news on the progress for the scripting feature implementation?

PitViper
Site Admin

#81 Post by PitViper »

Not yet, but close. Sorry.

Just have been a lot of patches going out the past 2 weeks.

Right now finishing up flying and adding in multiple flee waypoints.

nixon012

#82 Post by nixon012 »

Auto Desynthesis?

josho21

#83 Post by josho21 »

Right now finishing up flying and adding in multiple flee waypoints.

this is what i was about to suggest lol, never mind i guess XD

petitelilou

#84 Post by petitelilou »

Add a éorzéa timer in bot for start patrole with éorzéa time plz

pussigstalker

#85 Post by pussigstalker »

Is the find group still not working?

garaux

#86 Post by garaux »

Honestly, the biggest thing the bots are currently missing is better campaign management. If the bots all uploaded their campaigns for a class / level / objective, and captured performance metrics, then you could use machine learning to offer the best campaign to the user for their given needs. Lots of SaaS / cloud based middleware providers do this now.

For instance, Customer has a level 35 Paladin and wants to level up. By comparing all the "level up" campaigns that each level 35 Paladin has used and comparing their stats (xp, deaths, speed, etc), you could automatically suggest an optimal campaign for the Customer. As the game gets patched, and Customers create new campaigns that eventually get uploaded, the bots learn and the community benefits as a whole.

Maybe a bit of an undertaking, but if I were writing a bot from scratch, this would be a core tenant / feature, even if it were offered at a premium.

PitViper
Site Admin

#87 Post by PitViper »

@garaux, yes, i have thought of that before. Its something that I would like to eventually get working, or something similar.

u2mad

#88 Post by u2mad »

I've got an idea for altering the current profile-hotkeys window. (Setting up the actions).
I've found it a little clunky to go through the drop down menus while setting up the skills to use and then realizing that I had to delete the skill, then manually put in all of the skill attributes instead of being able to just fix one thing. Like for instance if I decide that heal isn't going off soon enough, and I want to up the health box, I have to delete the whole thing, and manually put in all of the values again.

If you like, I can make an html mock up of what I'm thinking of. Might give you some other ideas as well.

PitViper
Site Admin

#89 Post by PitViper »

I am actually going to redesign the entire hotkeys form.

It is painful to use.. :(

botmaster7

#90 Post by botmaster7 »

Ability to loot only selected type of items would be great, for example loot only items which are Blue or better, also ability to sell items to merchant after inventory is full and repeat.

Return to “Announcements”