Request for Contest and Prizes 8.13

Read-only announcements from the team.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

PitViper
Site Admin

Request for Contest and Prizes 8.13

#1 Post by PitViper »

Hey guys and gals,

Viper here. Looking for ideas on how to get more community involvement in creating new campaigns with the new campaign system that is now in viperbot.

I know the campaign manager is still being tweaked and more features are going in with almost every patch, but I thought I'd throw out a questionair to see what you guys need/want to help start producing those.

My vision for viper is to have a full campaign system where the users can upload and share their campaigns they have created that will fully level characters for the campaigns uploaded. For instance, in the Neverwinter Campaign section, one user (nimblefingers) has uploaded a full turn key system for the introduction levels (1-5) on Neverwinter online.

Here is a link for details:

http://www.mmoviper.com/nwo-campaigns-f ... t6677.html

So my question, is how/what can I do for you guys to help promote this new creation system?

slyfoxjosh

Re: Request for Contest and Prizes 8.13

#2 Post by slyfoxjosh »

still working on finding the bugs in the campaign manager for AION. So far i've found that even with using the commands lin either the campaign or the new patrol set up, when it targets an npc it treats it as a enemy, and tries to fight it. i've been trying to see what is causing it to react that way.

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: Request for Contest and Prizes 8.13

#3 Post by PitViper »

Hmm... there might be a override in agro detection so that when you target the npc the bot reacts.. I'll have to tweak that function so you can target NPC's.. Sorry about that. So many different configs, its hard to get them all working, But bug reports like this help.

I'll get out a fix.

Return to “Announcements”