Site Admin

FFXIV Bot - Harvesting keys and sprint

#1 Post by PitViper »

============================================
========= MMOViperBot Change Notes =========
============================================
<B>Sep 21, 2013 MMOViperBot Version 2.0.6.8</B>

All Bots:
- Bugfix: Invulnerable mobs get cleared out based on the Maximum Invulnerable setting in the options->Invulnerable->Max Invulnerable Time setting. Default is 300 = 5 mins.

FFXIV:ARR Bot:
- Bugfix: Default auto attack key has been set to NUMPAD0
- Bugfix: Hotkeys that are part of combo will now start over when a new fight begins.
- Bugfix: Crafting Mana (CP) now shows up in bot as MP or power
- Tweak: Can now use Shift keys for hotkeys
- Tweak: Can now use a-z keys for hotkeys.
- Tweak: Should now go a little closer to nodes (fix those that were just out of range)
- Added: For gathering, you can now use StartFight and AfterFight hotkeys.

Did you know?
Now that you can use before and after hotkeys for harvesting, here are some tips. In your start fight hotkeys,
lets say you want to add Blessed Harvest. This requires 400 mana to cast, and it will increase your chances of
gathering a high quality item. Now instead of just making a single fight hotkey so it presses it on every harvest
you have some options. Lets say we add a single fight hotkey that presses Blessed Harvest. We want to leave the
min/max ranges default...since you cant move once harvesting has begun. But we only want to press it if our GP
value is at 100%. This way the bot will only press it if our GP is at max. So it wont spam it every node, just
the nodes you harvest while you are at full GP! Make sense? But what if you WANT to rest to full GP. Ok its not
very effecient, but you can edit your options/resting and set your rest AT power to be 100 and your rest TO power
at 100. That way the bot will try and REST every node until your GP is at 100%. I dont recommend this, but it might
give you some ideas. For instance. Lets say you want to use the Field Mastery ability which costs 50 GP and increases
your harvest chances by 5%. Since it costs 50, you can easily cast this 8 times before you need to rest. So you could
set your rest AT power to say 10% and your rest TO power at 100. So every 8 harvests, it will sit for a while and rest
up. Again you have some options here, and I'll let you decide on the best way you want to use them.

Next week I will have the hotbar system fully mapped out, so we can do some even more advanced harvesting. Like being able
to press the abilities like Brunt Force which can only be activated after 4 attempts. Etc. Lots of good things coming
down the pike!

truenova

Re: FFXIV Bot - Harvesting keys and sprint

#2 Post by truenova »

Love this update! Got my flee after every node now, really speeds things up. It works out with the delay between swings so sprint is up after every tree. The ability to use an ability at the start really increases efficiency when leveling, and will help with HQs later.

hawkster

#3 Post by hawkster »

Unable to make StartFight hotkey to work.

I have Sharp Vision II mapped to key 3 and the StartFight hotkey also mapped to 3, the statistics window says "Press Key: 3" but that keypress is not being sent to the game window.

PitViper
Site Admin

#4 Post by PitViper »

Are you on a us keyboard layout? ie qwerty keyboard? Or do you use a azerty keyboard? If so you need to use the key associated with the shift . So I'm dont remember for sure, but somebody was telling me they used the key like # or something and that worked for them.

vroom

#5 Post by vroom »

i have the same issue as hawkster, sprint works but not casting a buff one node is initiated

PitViper
Site Admin

#6 Post by PitViper »

not casting a buff one node is initiated.. not sure what that means.

vroom

#7 Post by vroom »

when i can select what to mine, after right click on node. I dont click myself but when bot does :)

digadaga

#8 Post by digadaga »

Many times, the "Start Fight" ability is pressed before the gathering window is fully up, so it won't work.

PitViper
Site Admin

#9 Post by PitViper »

Ahh... you can try turning down the graphics a little, but I will see if I can tweak the times or add a call to make sure the window is fully up.

fedfizz

#10 Post by fedfizz »

Is it just me or it takes forever for it to start harvesting and running to another point when u are using Before fight and After Fight? I mean damn its long

vroom

#11 Post by vroom »

Ok, i managed to find an easy work around for this. I made two before fight hotbuttons. The first one to trigger just hit a key that doesnt do anything, the second for the buff i want to use.

wuzzabuzza

#12 Post by wuzzabuzza »

Sorry but is there a more detailed guide on how to set this up?

PitViper
Site Admin

#13 Post by PitViper »

What do you want to do? And I can help ya out.

lolpup123

#14 Post by lolpup123 »

I'm just trying to figure out how to use unearth as often as possible. I set up a start fight thing for key number 2 but nothing happens, i dont even see it in the log of abilities. does there have to be a certain amount of delay or am i missing something

Edit: also an error message pops up when i click finish for the hot keys saying "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application

PitViper
Site Admin

#15 Post by PitViper »

The error sounds like the culprit. Be sure to use the drop down menus to enter data. Then you can save without error.

Return to “Announcements”