NWO Botting

Premium members of viper come share your awesome testimonials of how much you love your viper bot for multiple games. Not only will your positive testimonials help ease fears of new users, but remember this. The more users we have means the most coders we can get to help us give you even better things.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

acenturi

NWO Botting

#1 Post by acenturi »

Just started using it, took a little bit to get the hang of it. Under 30 mins. Going to probably make my own tutorial just because the other two are very slow paced and don't really cover how to set up the waypoint system adequately. Also noticing that any time I alt tab (such as to write this review) my guy winds up dead. So I am in the middle of tweaking my own things to test them out to see if I can get out of babysitting the bot.

Still needs a gathering mod to get religion/arcane/nature etc.. nodes

Having issues with it trying to spam potions and casting them immediately upon entering combat.

Besides small issues, works pretty good.

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: NWO Botting

#2 Post by PitViper »

Prob should have posted in the help section.

Gathering is working already. You can harvest religion, arcane, etc, even chests!

See the NWO forum for details on how to get these working. Or the announcements forum where I first put it out and said exactly how to set it up.

Return to “Viper Testimonials”