[TERA] Review w/ 3 months use

Premium members of viper come share your awesome testimonials of how much you love your viper bot for multiple games. Not only will your positive testimonials help ease fears of new users, but remember this. The more users we have means the most coders we can get to help us give you even better things.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

riceking

[TERA] Review w/ 3 months use

#1 Post by riceking »

Hey all,

Here to give an honest review on MMOViper. I have more than 3 months experience to test everything I wanted to. To include my entire experience, I have to include customer support and forum experience. Let's start with that.

It seems, PitViper is the only active administrator on this forum, or perhaps only in the TERA sub-forum. So we must be realistic with the time it'll take for a reply. If he's online then a reply to your questions/concerns should come promptly, if not, might take a few hours or over night. Perfectly reasonable. Support is on point, doesn't matter if its beginner help or bug reports, a resolution will come. Updates are prompt, about once a month for feature updates, ViperBot hasn't been detected for TERA yet so I can't tell you how long it'll take to update a detected ViperBot. My mentality for the forum is to set it and forget it, come back tomorrow or later that night to find your answer/replies. The community is quite small for our game, not many active users on the forum. Overall, the forum experience aka Customer Service is at its best for a one man job.

The bot, there are pros and there are cons, I will try and get to most of them. Cons: The learning curve, it might take you a while before you will master the bot. This is due to its plasticity; The bot provides the framework where you will create your own script for your custom task. Writing the script isn't difficult, in fact, it has a game recorder to complete the script for you. The bot is built to be as universal as possible, why is this a con? It will have certain features that will not work for your game, definitely added to my beginner confusion. The interface can be quite difficult to navigate around from time to time. The combat system at this moment is too simplistic, especially for TERA. TERA has a damage mitigation system such as dodges, blocks, stuns, etc. This requires the player to be proficient in damage mitigation in order to level effectively. The bot has not implement a damage mitigation system to take advantage of this (thought PitViper has announced plans to add this feature) therefor if you wish to bot for levels, it will be a lot slower. You have to choose an area where the monsters are too weak to do significant damage to you. You definitely can bot for levels, it just won't be as fast as you'd hope. Pros! You must be thinking "wow, you listed a ton of cons, how is the pros going to make up for this". Here is the reason I still use ViperBot. It works. It's customizable. It's cheap. The bot works, it gets the job done. It truly is a 24/7 botting machine. Since purchasing ViperBot, I've made my money back and more than 50 folds that to keep (using dollar to gold exchange rate).

10/10

Cheers!
riceking

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: [TERA] Review w/ 3 months use

#2 Post by PitViper »

Thanks for your review.

I am starting to upload z's patrols that he has made. He has harveseting and hunting patrols from level 15 to 50 that include healing, selling to vendor, and even changing channels to keep fresh nodes up.

I think having pre-made profiles will be a big bonus for new people to avoid having to learn some of the inner workings of the bot and can get started more quickly.

Thanks again for your review.

zephino

Re: [TERA] Review w/ 3 months use

#3 Post by zephino »

If anyone has any ideas for spots to farm please feel free to whisper me and we can discuss and I'll possibly make the patrol/campaign.

Awesome review btw.

-Zephino

Return to “Viper Testimonials”