taultunleashed subscription

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

pjplayer

taultunleashed subscription

#1 Post by pjplayer »

I signed up the other day for a MMOViper yearly sub and I though that taultunleashed came with it, but I can't seem to login. Am I missing something?

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#2 Post by ScreamingEagle »

When you signed up did it show that it was Tault as well as MMOViper? we just recently implemented that is why I ask. If you signed up and it did say that, send a PM to PitViper so he can check it for you. If you did not see that, you will need to cancel your sub, and re-sub to get both.

pjplayer

#3 Post by pjplayer »

It had both. I signed up day before yesterday.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#4 Post by ScreamingEagle »

We are having some login issues due to the merge with TU but should have them resolved today.

jazz215

#5 Post by jazz215 »

what about customers who bought a lifetime sub? do we have to cancel and resub to gain access to the website?

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#6 Post by ScreamingEagle »

If you bought a lifetime access to a bot on MMOViper then your access will remain the same. You will have access to that bot.

For instance if you bought a lifetime access to LOTRO bot you will have access to LOTRO bot and the upcoming LOTRO Radar, but you do not have access to TU or any other bot with your LOTRO account.

Return to “General Discussion Area”