Recurring Subscription/Aion Bot

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

soku8

Recurring Subscription/Aion Bot

#1 Post by soku8 »

Hello,

im thinking about buying the monthly subscription but theres a few things id like to clear up first.

First of i would pay with a credit card not using a paypal account.Ive noticed that someone had trouble canceling his subscription because he didnt use a paypal account.
Is there no way of canceling over the mmoviper website?

And lastly does the Aion bot support the european client?

Thanks in advance

Soku8

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#2 Post by ScreamingEagle »

Yes, the euro client is supported, it is the same as the US version. The only different version is the chinese version. And it may work with that version, but we have no way to test it.

You should not be able to get a sub with mmoviper without having a paypal account unless you use the lifetime option. All you have to do to cancel is goto your paypal account and click unsubscribe on the last payment.

soku8

#3 Post by soku8 »

Thanks for the fast reply.

When i pick the monthly subscription and click on order it directs me to the paypal site.There i have the option to either log into a paypal account or pay using a credit card without logging in.

Anyway its a shame since i really dont want to bother with a paypal account.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#4 Post by ScreamingEagle »

If it lets you without an account I do not know about cancelation, You would have to contact paypal I guess.

soku8

#5 Post by soku8 »

Your replies only confirm the good impression i had from this site.
The only thing that keeps me from subscribing right away is the possible hassle if i want to cancel wihtout a paypal account.

I assume there is no way of buying a non-recurring subscription.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#6 Post by ScreamingEagle »

Only the lifetime account is non recurring. But it is only good for a specific bot. If you want to be able to use all of the bots you will need a monthly sub.

soku8

#7 Post by soku8 »

Alright thanks again,guess ill have to look elsewhere.

tault_admin
Site Admin

#8 Post by tault_admin »

Actually paypal has you create a temporary user name and password for your credit card when you buy a subscription. Then you simply log into paypal with that temp account and you can cancel that way.

Return to “General Discussion Area”