Not happy

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

ak1200

Not happy

#1 Post by ak1200 »

I understand how they wrote this software but it is a major disadvantage to me. I have two computers sitting side by side and I want to bot back and forth if so desired. Locking the bot program for 5 days is frustrating. I couldn't play VG on my laptop and bot so I went back to my desktop and guess what,,,, yea YOU CAN'T BOT FOR 5 DAYS. So I said ok I will bot another game,,,, no luck their lol....

So know I have VG waiting to bot I can't use the software I payed for.

ScreamingEagle
Site Admin

#2 Post by ScreamingEagle »

The key lock is for our software security. If you would like to use it on 2 different machines you are able to with 2 seperate accounts.

chickenlol

#3 Post by chickenlol »

I agree man, i'm unhappy too, i mean to be honest the idea of hardware lockout is a very big stupid annoyance. Lol I got locked out for underclocking my GPU!! Feel my pain!!

I cancelled my subcription due to poor service and not being able to use what I paid for.

I may resub when the software has been fixed, polished and comes with better customer service.

Toodlez :!:

PitViper
Site Admin

#4 Post by PitViper »

No problem, keep checking back as we are making updates all the time.

Return to “General Discussion Area”