Key Reset Option

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

glass40

Key Reset Option

#1 Post by glass40 »

Hey PitViper, what are the chances you'd be willing to throw in a members section on the website that allows us to reset our bot keys? I used to be on an EQ2 auto-craft site that did just this, so I could alternate computers at will, but it still only allowed for 1 account to be used at the same time. My reasoning is this:

I'm a duo boxer, so when I'm playing WAR, it would be nice to have my second box run the bot behind me so I don't have to deal with controlling 2 characters (That said, I'm not sure if Viper works as a support role either).

When I'm not at the keyboard, it would be nice to have my main box running as a bot, and my second box using macros to randomly hit some spells as support behind it.

Just swapping accounts isn't the best option for many reasons..Just one being that one of my computers is a laptop, so when I'm on the road its nice to be able to run a bot while I'm out as well, but not have it on 24/7.

PitViper
Site Admin

#2 Post by PitViper »

Eventually, I would like to get something similar like that working. Basically I'm trying to get it so that eventually you can run it on 2 computers. No eta thought, but It is on my todo list.

jonqua

#3 Post by jonqua »

Great program so far. My only complaint is not being able to use it on my laptop and desktop. Just wanted to chime in and say i'm very interested in this needed ability.

Return to “General Discussion Area”