Bought an account

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

blackartist

Bought an account

#1 Post by blackartist »

I have bought an account here, I wanted to know how long it takes to be able to access the downloads area?

If I input the username and password I had chose it just says unautharised.

Could a mod please reply, and let me know what the score is, I have my paypal confirmation email, but nothing at all from mmovip.

BA

captnk

#2 Post by captnk »

Yeah, in the same boat as you except I bought mine today. I would like to know this also. Thanks.

coolerr

#3 Post by coolerr »

Same situation here. What's going on???

PitViper
Site Admin

#4 Post by PitViper »

Send me a PM with your subscription ID from paypal and I can process it manually.

With the DDOS ongoing, it paypal sometimes cant get through. Our DDOS guy says he things he has it under control again.

captnk

#5 Post by captnk »

sent you a pm, thanks for the help :D

dragon12345

#6 Post by dragon12345 »

sent PM also. real eger to get this up and going, i will be gone allday tomarrow and don;t want to fall behind

tiamatt07

#7 Post by tiamatt07 »

same here, sent a PM but still no status change

PitViper
Site Admin

#8 Post by PitViper »

Please try it now.

seppomann

#9 Post by seppomann »

another question: which type of membership i have to use for getting the bot? and do i have to pay one time for the bot or will it costs every month 4,95? and what is the advantage from TaultUnleashed Access Deal?

sorry for my bad english, it is also hard for me to read, so please sorry if there already exists another topic with this questions.

PitViper
Site Admin

#10 Post by PitViper »

Automated Reply: Please do not hijack threads. Post a new question in a new thread.

Return to “General Discussion Area”