Account login problems

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

rfsancho2

Account login problems

#1 Post by rfsancho2 »

I have a premium with viper access at tault, and I tried linking them together in the past multiple times, but nothing worked. I think at some point I was able to make it work.

When I try to log into this site as Rfsancho, it won't recognise any password, it tells me they are wrong 100% of the time, then it boots me for 15 minutes.
I try to request a password sent to my mailbox, but I always get no email, nothing.
Breakdown of problems:

Tells me Rfsacho is already in use
Can't log in whatsoever
Don't get any email when I request the password

Can a staff member please email the account Rfsancho on whatever email I have listed there, which I find it weird that it might not be pdcheater@yahoo.com.
Or reply here how I can fix this issue that keeps presenting itself every time I try anything.

Thank you

PitViper
Site Admin

#2 Post by PitViper »

Send me a PM and I can look into it.

Send me your usernames on both sites and your paypal subscription info so I can look them.

dragon12345

#3 Post by dragon12345 »

Im having the same issues, i have allready sent you a PM PitViper. i hope we can resolve this very soon.

Return to “General Discussion Area”