MMOViperBot 1.4.6.3 Released for TERA - Tera Online

Read-only announcements from the team.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

PitViper
Site Admin

MMOViperBot 1.4.6.3 Released for TERA - Tera Online

#1 Post by PitViper »

As always I bring you the first Bot for Tera Online (well atleast here in the US, Koreans had a 3 months head start).

You want bots, and you want them NOW.

I bring you Viper's Tera Bot.

Its buggy, its a first release, but I have alot planned and patches will be coming out fast.

Currently in this release:

- Patrol/Hunting/Aggro fighting
- Looting/Mining/Harvesting
- Hotkeys/Potions
- Combo Respone/Healing

Just too much to tell ya it all, grab it and give it a go.

Here are a few recommendations to get started:

0. The tera bot will automatically spam the left mouse button to attack.
1. The tera bot only attacks the names of mobs you define (or it will fight aggro mobs that attack you)
2. Setup your melee range.. if you are a caster, set it to like 18, if you are a warrior, set it to like 4.5
3. Add atleast 1 hotkey in single mob defined as the max range of your main attack (left mouse button) with a casting time of 0, and a spell key of "{SPACE}". This will let the bot attempt to do combos.
4. Add a bandage in after fight with a player health limit of whatever you want, and a casting time of 2 seconds.
5. Be sure to check all of the viper options one by one and make sure they are correct and match the in game settings.

Thats pretty much it.

I'll be making a video of the tera bot soon and show a walkthough for setting up different classes.

Tera bots are here. Grab your tera bot.

Please post feedback in the tera forum for problems/additions/whatever. We want to make this the best bot around, so keep those feedback coming.

Return to “Announcements”