Overall Review: Why MMOViper (and community) is one of the Best out there - 100% Logic Based Reasoning

Premium members of viper come share your awesome testimonials of how much you love your viper bot for multiple games. Not only will your positive testimonials help ease fears of new users, but remember this. The more users we have means the most coders we can get to help us give you even better things.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

pursuited

Overall Review: Why MMOViper (and community) is one of the Best out there - 100% Logic Based Reasoning

#1 Post by pursuited »

I will keep this simple.... because its all logic based....

MMOViper is one of the best... Why? Well simply because look how long it has been around. I do not know the exact year or date. That actual date does not matter. What I do know and is 100% truth is that MMOViper existed 10+ years ago. How do I know? Well I used it pre-2010 and knew a few sites/forums that MMOViper.com affiliated with back then. So I know it was around for sure pre-2010.

Now think of this, if MMOViper was around and going strong 10+ years ago and it still exists and is going strong in 2021, you have to think. Why? How? And that answer is simple: It works and does what it says it can do and has one of the best overall positive and active communities in this genre of 'game hacks'.

The creators and overall community have a 'personal' feeling/relationship within their community. And by community I mean Forum and Discord and Users who Use MMOViper with each other in a game. Since 2010, alot of other communities have come and gone. They are in the dust because they view their community as a source on income and they do not have that 'personal' feel that MMOViper has. And because MMOViper takes that time to interact with its community and make you feel welcome it is still around in 2021.

That feeling I am talking about - we all know that it is better to feel apart of 'something' (in this case MMOViper's Community) and it feel's bad to be taken advantage or used (in that case communities that use their community more for income than anything else).

So if your trying to decide where to go or what 'game hack' site/community. I would strongly and highly suggest to give MMOViper a shot. You do not need to know much, but if they been around 10+ years and still are in 2021... then they must be doing something right....

Correct me if my logic is wrong on this....

Good Luck to everyone!
Stay safe as well!

Regards,
-Pursuited

Return to “Viper Testimonials”