This bot is a SHIT

Premium members of viper come share your awesome testimonials of how much you love your viper bot for multiple games. Not only will your positive testimonials help ease fears of new users, but remember this. The more users we have means the most coders we can get to help us give you even better things.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

grvwashere

This bot is a SHIT

#1 Post by grvwashere »

In NWO and GW2 (at least) this bot sucks, there is no a real logic in the skill prefence numbers because there is no skill reload time to introduce.

The bot have problems with loot, cant sell, cant use potions and have problems too with resurrection.

soo... WHY THE FUCK I WILL BUY THIS BOT, TOO HELP WITH BETA TESTING?

Maybe you can take advantage of my low level of English, you can also delete this post but this program will still being a shit.

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: This bot is a SHIT

#2 Post by PitViper »

It sounds like you just havnt quite got it configured correctly.

Potions, rez, looting all working fine for 99% of the botters. My guess is you have a simple bug in your profile causing you problems. Buy hey.. if you dont ask for help.. we cant help ya out. Oh well.

The hotkey system is pretty easy to figgure out... and there is logic in how it works. Its based on a priority system. This really isnt the forum to fix your issues, post in the correct forums and maybe I can help get ya going.

se7enthsin

#3 Post by se7enthsin »

I don't even think he has even attempted to contact me on skype yet for support ether.
Trusted MMOViper Support Staff
TeamViewer Division
I've returned!
⊙Discord ID xiled7thsin#4776

bdubaz

#4 Post by bdubaz »

yeah dude you're tripping.
it works great! I've been using this for over a year on multiple games. Don't get discouraged. Take some time and figure it out.
Reach out on the forum too you will get a fast response.

kraljleda

#5 Post by kraljleda »

Well u are maybe a bit harsh dont ya think?
I mean u have support that can help ya with your issues and so on.

Return to “Viper Testimonials”