Looking for reassurance about GW2 Viperbot? Look here!

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

forks

Looking for reassurance about GW2 Viperbot? Look here!

#1 Post by forks »

Hey guys,

My name is forks, and I've been a user of MMOVIPER for about 2 years now. First on TERA, then on GW2.
Now, many of you might be thinking, but what if I get caught?
Atleast for GW2 I can assure you that chances are slim; VERY SLIM that you will be caught.
My current /age for a character that I solely use to grind herbs/trees/mines with is over 1,600 hours and I typically am running it 24 hours a day.
24 hours a day of botting.
How you ask?
Set up breaks in your bot runs. Watch and make sure it doesn't get caught up on walls or rocks or anything! Make sure you have a RP type name, both account, and character, like "Helgi Norgeblood" rather than "xxxpussyslayerxxx" or "asfdfgjasdgfg" just make sure it's semi original! Go on a low pop server! MAKE A SEPARATE ACCOUNT, I cannot stress this enough, botting on your main account is TERRIBLE, even though you are low risk for getting caught, DON'T MAKE THE RISK UNLESS YOU HAVE GOT THE MONEY AND TIME TO REPLACE YOUR MAIN!!!
Most importantly, be careful where you set up, and have fun!

Best wishes for new users!
"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

Return to “General Discussion Area”