Review: Elder Scrolls Online MMOViper

Premium members of viper come share your awesome testimonials of how much you love your viper bot for multiple games. Not only will your positive testimonials help ease fears of new users, but remember this. The more users we have means the most coders we can get to help us give you even better things.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

coffeemate

Review: Elder Scrolls Online MMOViper

#1 Post by coffeemate »

I have been a member of MMOViper for quite a long time and have just recently re-subscribed for the ESO bot.
Below you can find the review for the functionality in total including the ESO bot.

Performance:
This bot performs with very minimal resource usage. You can run this bot on a cheapo VPS
(ignore process name, you can set that via settings)

Visuals: this bot is not the best visually but that does not matter, if you are a kid looking for a decent GUI then you won't find it here. You must have a brain to use this bot.

Value:
I have used MMOViper for a very long time and have never been banned. This bot is very good assuming you do not pull something stupid like leaving it unattended for a very long time. IF you make your own private profiles or purchase a private profile from someone you can expect no bans assuming the game developers do not detect the software if that is a concern idk.

Total:

I personally think MMOViper is worth every single cent of the subscription price. You will not find a better quality botting software for such a low price.

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: Review: Elder Scrolls Online MMOViper

#2 Post by PitViper »

Thanks for the write up!

Return to “Viper Testimonials”