this dosnt work..... or I dont know how...

Premium members of viper come share your awesome testimonials of how much you love your viper bot for multiple games. Not only will your positive testimonials help ease fears of new users, but remember this. The more users we have means the most coders we can get to help us give you even better things.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

hikoshiro

this dosnt work..... or I dont know how...

#1 Post by hikoshiro »

hello. I have a problem with the bot it dosnt lunch it says to run the application you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET framework v4.0 contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the NET framework ( btw Im using windows 7) please help I bought your bot today I dont wanna wast my days trying to figure it out please help me.

longandshort

Re: this dosnt work..... or I dont know how...

#2 Post by longandshort »

hikoshiro wrote:hello. I have a problem with the bot it dosnt lunch it says to run the application you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET framework v4.0 contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the NET framework ( btw Im using windows 7) please help I bought your bot today I dont wanna wast my days trying to figure it out please help me.
No, considering you are posting this in Board index » MMOViper Forums (PUBLIC) » Viper Testimonials

"Premium members of viper come share your awesome testimonials of how much you love your viper bot for multiple games. Not only will your positive testimonials help ease fears of new users, but remember this. The more users we have means the most coders we can get to help us give you even better things."

In saying that, you should do exactly what it says to do!!!

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: this dosnt work..... or I dont know how...

#3 Post by PitViper »

Ok, this thread will be deleted..

I have no clue what game/bot you are running. Please post in the correct forum.

Return to “Viper Testimonials”